Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
简介Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcom ...
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
문재인 정부가 코로나19 백신·치료제 개발을 위해 셀트리온 등 제약사에 약 830억원을 지원한 뒤, 막상 연구 성과 평가에는 손을 놨다는 주장이 제기됐다.10일 국회 과학기술정보방 ...
South Korea's major mobile carrier KT Corp. said Sunday it will join hands with Thailand's ...
South Korea's exports rose 4.6 percent on-year in the first 20 days of October on robust shipme ...
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- Hamas releases two US hostages with hope for more
- Employment in manufacturing sector in Q3 falls at fastest pace in 11 quarters
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- First lady meets with Korean women residing in Japan
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
[HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
S. Korea expresses gratitude to Japan for assisting return of Koreans from war
PPP appoints naturalized Korean doctor Yohan Ihn as party innovation committee chief
Samyang to release tom yum flavor Buldak in US
Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- US envoy vows to make clear 'inextricable' link between N. Korea's human rights abuses, threats
- 블링컨 美국무장관 한국 도착…9일 한미 외교장관 회담
- 'Justice will prevail': G
- [KH Explains] Why do Woori, NongHyup hold on to North Korean operations?
- Kard signs with Cardi B, Post Malone's agency
- LX International to acquire 60% stake in Indonesian nickel mine
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
- S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
- Pianist Sohn Min
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- BOK expected to stand pat this week over growth risks: experts
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- BTS Jungkook's star
- N. Korea slams Japan's plan to move up US missile purchase as 'arrogant choice'
- S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo
- Andong, serene destination for immersing in traditions
- [Obituary] Park Seo
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- Gyeongbokgung entrance platform, new signboard unveiled
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Seoul to implement alert system to manage overcrowded areas
- Japan thanks S. Korea for Israel rescue effort
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
- [Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues