Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
简介DdowaddoWith temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have alr ...
With temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have already taken out their puffer coats, an iconic essential to get through Korea's harsh winter.
At Ddowaddo, however, you will find people in short sleeves and shorts enjoying fishing.
After a 10- to 13-minute walk from Exit No. 1 of Konkuk University Station on Subway Line 2, you can easily find the entrance to Ddowaddo next to a 7-Eleven that leads to the first basement floor of the building.
A massive fish tank smack in the middle of the store is the focal point.
After paying an admission fee, you will receive a small fishing rod and baits and be assigned a seat.
Wearing an apron and gloves -- provided free of charge -- is certainly recommended.
After bringing out your catch, one can weigh the fish and its size and weight are automatically shown on a monitor.
There are various fishing experiences to explore, and you can also compete to catch the biggest fish.
Admission fees are 10,000 won and 9,000 for men and women, respectively. It costs 18,000 won for couples. Admission costs 8,000 won for teenagers and 5,000 for preschool children.
Arsonist onboardOn Feb. 18, 2003, Daegu metro train no. 1079 pulled into Songhyeon Station at around ...
A week ahead of the third anniversary of the late Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-hee’s death, schola ...
The Democratic Party of Korea leader Rep. Lee Jae-myung spent the entire day away from the National ...
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- [Herald Interview] Chile, Korea need to boost global lithium value chain: minister
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on reported repatriation of N.K. defectors from China: minister
- S. Korea, Latin America to discuss ways to boost trade, ICT cooperation
[HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
Omega X to return with 3rd EP ‘iykyk’ next month
[KH Explains] Shipbuilders scramble to secure labor force amid booming industry
Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- 민주당 이상민 의원, 내주 與 혁신위와 대담…거취 정할지 주목
- Prospects of Yoon's formal meeting with Xi uncertain: Yoon's office
- Exports gain 2.2% from Nov. 1
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- S. Korean battery makers' R&D investment up 12.5% in Jan.
- IMF raises South Korea's inflation forecast to 3.6% for 2023
- [Today’s K
- 60조 역대급 세수 펑크에도…여야, 국회 운영비 364억 증액 합의
- [New in Korean] Kim Hye
- Seoul Philharmonic's new music director van Zweden to focus on Mahler, collaborations
- Concerns grow over rise of fall webworm
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- EU preparing UN draft resolution on NK human rights
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- S. Korea to hold remembrance ceremony for independence fighter at center of ideological dispute
- AmCham delegation to visit Washington this week
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery
- US missionary descendant picked to rescue troubled ruling party
- Gender ministry to discipline 123 parents for not paying child support
- Exhibition at holy site highlights Catholic presence in Korea
- [Our Museums] Ride through nation's train heritage at Korea Railroad Museum
- 병역거부 대체복무자 첫 소집해제…1173명 전국 교정시설에
- S. Korea, US, Japan stage first
- Samsung, Hyundai ink first EV battery deal
- Drug crimes in Seoul most common in Itaewon, Gangnam, Hongdae: study
- Genesis BBQ opens 11th store in Vietnam
- Samsung Biologics to offer solutions for Kurma Partners' portfolio firms
- Over 40% of manufacturers say they need more foreign workers
- 軍 "北, 하마스식 대남공격 가능성"…증거로 나온 '방
- Korean Air to retain Asiana workers after takeover: sources