[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
简介While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in t ...
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
The space economy is expanding and becoming increasingly global, and South Korea is leaping forward ...
A US congressional commission official raised the need Wednesday to leverage more space-based defens ...
Unionized workers of Seoul Metro, the operator of Seoul subway lines No. 1-8, will stage a second st ...
Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
SK to create world's first advanced plastic recycling cluster, breaks ground in Ulsan
N. Korea 'satisfied' with tests of solid
Posco vows to foster startups, regional economies
강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
[Korean History] In 2005, science world’s biggest scandal unravels in Seoul
- Monk sentenced to 18 months for assaulting woman who refused sex
- Unification minister meets US civic group head to discuss NK human rights
- [New on scene] Lee Jun
- 軍 "北, 하마스식 대남공격 가능성"…증거로 나온 '방
- S. Korea, US, Japan stage first
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery
- 尹 대통령, 사우디 국방장관 만나 “국방·방산 협력 심화”
- [KH Explains] Samsung
- Samsung Biologics to offer solutions for Kurma Partners' portfolio firms
- Billlie opens a new world in 'Side
- BTS Jungkook's star
- Over 90% of fines for illegal short selling imposed on foreign firms
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- HMM sale to face hurdles amid slowdown in shipping industry
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- N. Korea slams Japan's plan to move up US missile purchase as 'arrogant choice'
- [Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- Returning minister Yu In
- 'Scent of Ink' to be performed at Kennedy Center in Washington
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- Pyongyang denies allegations of Hamas using North Korean weapons
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- BOK expected to stand pat this week over growth risks: experts