문재인 정부가 코로나19 백신·치료제 개발을 위해 셀트리온 등 제약사에 약 830억원을 지원한 뒤, 막상 연구 성과 평가에는 손을 놨다는 주장이 제기됐다.10일 국회 과학기술정보방 ...
Director Lee Chung-hyeon, who rapidly rose to stardom when his feature film debut “The Call” was rel ...
A week ahead of the third anniversary of the late Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-hee’s death, schola ...
The globally renowned K-pop girl group Blackpink’s exclusive contract with YG Entertainment ended in ...
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin highlighted America's ability to address "crises in multiple theat ...
The ruling People Power Party plans to appoint the leader of its innovation committee set to be laun ...
South Korea’s leading shipbuilders have been scoring massive order after order all this year, welcom ...
“우리 방위산업은 무에서 유를 창조하며 새로운 역사를 써 가고 있습니다. 원조와 수입에 의존했던 나라가 이제는 최첨단 전투기를 만들어 수출하는 수준으로 도약했습니다.”윤석열 대통령 ...
South Korea's unification minister said Wednesday the government is closely looking into a medi ...
안철수 국민의힘 의원이 16일 서울 여의도 국회 소통관에서 이준석 전 대표 제명 촉구 기자회견을 하고 있다. 뉴스1안철수 의원 측은 17일 정치평론가 장성철 공론센터 소장이 이준석 ...
SK Chemicals partners with Estee Lauder for eco
[KH Explains] Shipbuilders scramble to secure labor force amid booming industry
US toughens rules on exports of advanced computing chips to China
[Herald Interview] Monte
[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan
- Seoul shares open lower on US losses
- Things to note to prevent disputes in international contracts: The critical clause of governing law
- [Weekender] Indie bookstores thrive in reading
- Japan returns favor, flies Koreans out of Israel
- [Herald Interview] Kang Ik
- China’s export curbs on graphite may raise battery prices for EVs
- BTS’ Jungkook features The Kid Laroi’s new single 'Too Much’
- GS Group, SNU to run incubator program for startups
- Employment in manufacturing sector in Q3 falls at fastest pace in 11 quarters
- Exports up 4.6% during first 20 days of October
- 2 dead, 1 in cardiac arrest in bus
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- Four killed after fishing boat capsizes in S. Korea
- [Hello Hangeul] Love for Hangeul grows in corner of Sweden
- Extended getbol, Busan wartime capital sites make UNESCO's tentative list
- [Herald Review] Stray Kids perform new standard of '5
- Seoul shares open almost flat amid geopolitical tensions, rate woes
- Seoul shares hit 7